Burroughs Home and Gardens

Edison Sponsors Wild About CROW On March 11, 2022

The Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife (CROW) salutes Edison National Bank as the Golden – Bald Eagle Sponsor for its fundraising event – WILD About CROW – on Friday, March 15, 2022, from 6:15 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. at the historic Burroughs Home and Gardens in downtown Fort Myers.
“We are delighted to support this great organization once again as the Wild About CROW Presenting Sponsor,” said Edison National Bank CEO Geoff Roepstorff. “As a past board member, I am well aware of the professionalism of their staff. It’s an honor to invest in the great work they do for Southwest Florida’s wildlife.”
The ‘animal print attire optional’ event which will feature a sit-down dinner, appearances by CROW’s Animal Ambassadors, and plenty of fun surprises for guests to show they are WILD about CROW! Themed animal print masks will be provided and tables will be socially distanced to allow guests a fun, wild, and safe night! The night will also include a live auction and great music.
“This year, CROW has admitted over 6,000 wildlife patients and only 20 percent come from Sanibel and Captiva Islands where we are located,” says Alison Charney Hussey, Executive Director for CROW. “The other 80 percent come from throughout Lee County which is why we are very excited to be hosting this event off-island for the community to learn more about CROW’s work and show their support for native and migratory wildlife.”
Tickets are $175 per person. Guests also have the option to purchase a table as an “Awesome Opossum” Host and fill it with 7 of their closest friends or colleagues for $1,750. The Host sponsors will receive entry for two for the Virginia Opossum VIP Reception inside the Burroughs Home before the event with an exclusive meet and greet opportunity with CROW’s Animal Ambassadors, Mina, the Great Horned Owl and Sydney, the American Alligator!
Tickets and host tables can be purchased online at https://bit.ly/WildAboutCROW. For more information on becoming a sponsor, please contact Lori Cook-North at lori@eventfulinc.com.

January 3rd, 2022 |News

Related Posts