Take full control of your cards
We are proud to introduce the free MyCardRules™ app which gives you the power to make the rules of how, when, where – and WHO uses your cards.
What is MyCardRules?
MyCardRules is an easy-to-use mobile app that lets you set controls, add restrictions, receive customized alerts about your card, and more. This secure and highly-encrypted app adds another layer of fraud protection and prevention, and gives you added peace of mind.
- Turn your card on or off
- Set transaction spending limits based on your preferences, including dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Get instant alerts on certain types of transactions, like when a transaction is declined
- Set a specific region where the card can be used or restrict usage based on your mobile device’s location
Get started now
Simply download the MyCardRules application from Google Play or the App Store on your mobile device. You will then set a wide range of controls and alerts on all of your cards.
After you download the MyCardRules app, select ‘New User’ and then enter your card information to begin registration. You will need to provide:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Billing Zip Code
- Security Code (found on the back of the card)
Next, you will create a username and password. Once you have created your account, you can log in and access the ‘Card Details’ screen. From this screen you can:
- Turn card controls on/off
- Set controls
- Manage alert preferences
- View recent transactions and more
Click here for the MyCardRules App User Guide.
*Message and Data Rates May Apply.
Note: Our previous service for debit card text alerts, SMS Guardian, has been discontinued. Please download the MyCardRules app to continue receiving security alerts for your Edison National Bank debit card transactions